Terms & Conditions
GEAR.G2A.COM Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to your purchase of Products located on this website or any subdomains (collectively: “Website”) as well as to your use of the Website.
1. PLEASE READ THESE GEAR.G2A.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT AS BY MARKINGTHE CHECKBOX YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED OR REFERENCED IN THE GEAR.G2A.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE GEAR.G2A.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT PURCHASE ON THE WEBSITE. .
2. Only persons 18 years or older, who are not under guardianship or custody can place an order on the Website. Users unable to conclude a legally binding agreement with 3DPLUS and/or G2A.COM and those who are prohibited from using the Website due to the regulations of the State or regional restrictions, including the country/region of current residence of the user, are hereby asked to refrain from using of the Website.
3. By purchasing Products from the Website you are entering into binding agreements with the following parties: (i) 3DPLUS spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Rzeszów, address: ul. Adama Matuszczaka nr 14 lok. 2, 35-083 Rzeszów, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS no: 0000622181, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 364652396, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8133722713, share capital: 5.000,00 PLN (“3DPLUS”); and (ii) G2A.COM Limited with its registered office in Hong Kong, 36/F, Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong OR
G2A LLC with its registered office at 8275 South Eastern Avenue 200 Las Vegas, NV 89123, USA, depending on your place of residence or place of habitual residence (“G2A.COM”). You agree that by using the Website and/or placing an order your agreement with 3DPLUS relates to the order, purchase, delivery and cancellation/returns of Goods and your agreement with G2A.COM relates to access, use, payment processing and order support.
5. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The version of the Terms that will apply to your order will be those on the Website at the time you place your order. Changes of the Terms shall not apply to orders placed before such changes.
6. The Terms are available for the Clients free of charge on the Website.
1. Seller - 3DPLUS sp. z o.o. with its seat in Rzeszów, address: ul. Adama Matuszczaka nr 14
lok. 2, 35-083 Rzeszów, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS no: 0000622181, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 364652396, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 8133722713.
1. Client - any natural person aged eighteen (18) years or older and who is not under guardianship or custody, able to conclude a legally binding agreement.
2. Consumer – any natural person who is acting for purposes which are not related to his/her trade, business or profession.
3. Products - tangible items presented on the Website.
4. Website - gear.g2a.com and/or or any subdomains, through which Client may buy Products from the Seller.
5. Registration – registration available at https://id.g2a.com/register, allowing the Client to create his/her account, with the use of which the Client may buy Products on the Website.
6. “We” or “us” - refers to 3DPLUS and G2A.COM collectively.
7. Terms – these GEAR.G2A.COM Terms and Conditions.
II. Use of the Website
1. Necessary condition for using the Website and placing an order of a Product is getting acquainted with and acceptance of the Terms. At placing of an order on the Website the Client accepts the Terms and other conditions contained or referenced in the Terms.
1. In order to be able to use the Website and/or place an order of a Product it is necessary to have a computer system allowing to use the resources of Internet, e-mail address and Internet browser allowing display of www pages.
2. The inclusion of any products on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
3. You understand and agree not to (i) transmit or in any other way promote any communications or content that could harm or negatively impact our business, products or services; (ii) act in a manner or employ any device that restricts or in any other way inhibits any other user from using the Website, or which impacts the security of the Website, or (iii) employ any device or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, script or other device or mechanism to navigate or search the Website, or to copy content from the Website. We reserve the right to immediately ban access to the Website and close the account of any user of the Website who violates this provision or any other provision in the Terms.
4. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of the Products, including composition and colours. The colour you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours.
1. In the process of placing of an order you will be asked to complete Registration (or Log in, in case a Registration was previously completed) and to provide data necessary for dispatch and delivery of Product/s.
1. Without detriment to other provisions of the Terms, order shall be considered placed at checkout from the basket upon final acceptance of the order with obligation of payment.
2. All the information and data given at the Registration and/or placing of an order should be true and current (necessary condition for effective placement of an order). It is forbidden for the Client to deliver or make available information and/or data contrary to law or breaching any right of any third party. Should the information and/or data be false, out of date or unlawful, the Seller is not obliged to fulfil the order.
3. Orders may be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. An order placed on a weekday after 13:00 (GMT +1), on Saturdays, on Sundays and on holidays will be carried out not earlier than the next working day. Shipments are sent to the Client on working days till 13:00 (GMT +1).
4. All the information on the Website referring to the Products (including Product’s price) shall be understood as an invitation for conclusion of sales agreement. Information regarding the Product’s price placed on the Website is binding at checkout upon final placement of the order with obligation of payment. Since that moment of effective placement of an order the price of the Product will not change regardless of price changes of the Products placed on the Website.
5. After placement of your order you will receive on the e-mail address provided to us confirmation of your order, payment and purchase of the Product/s. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order, we will let you know at the earliest opportunity. If we have already received payment for such order, we will attempt to refund the applicable amount using the same method used to make the payment. If, for any reason, alternative arrangements are necessary, the Seller’s representative will contact you to settle the refund.
IV. Payment and Price
1. The prices of Products displayed at the Website include the statutory Value Added Tax but do not include delivery charges and payment processing fees.
1. The delivery charge for each order will be as indicated on Checkout Page and payment processing fees as indicated on G2A Pay Checkout Page. The cost for each delivery method and payment processing fees is clearly indicated during the check-out process. If we are unable to deliver your order in full and have to make more than one delivery, there will not be an additional charge for any subsequent deliveries.
2. We reserve the right to amend and change prices of the Products displayed on the Website. This will not will impact the price of the Products you order before such changes.
3. The payment for the ordered Products should be made immediately after an order was placed so your order of Product/s could be effectively placed and finalized. You will be provided with various methods allowing immediate payment for the order. In case of lack of immediate payment, the Product/s are not considered bought or reserved. In such case in order to buy the Product/s you will be asked to place an order and go through the procedure of checkout and payment once again.
1. Please note that any and all prices on the Website are exclusive of delivery charges which will be added to the price of the Product/s and indicated to you at the checkout process. The cost of any delivery will vary based upon your billing address, geographic location and selected delivery method.
2. We exercise the utmost diligence in accepting and processing orders and will endeavour to deliver your order to your address in accordance with your selected delivery option. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to some locations. The list of countries to which we deliver the Products is: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Lativia, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Israel, Japan, Canada, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, USA.
3. You hereby acknowledge that deliveries out of the European Union may be subject to certain duties and taxes, applied by the country of delivery. When requesting delivery to a country outside the European Union, you, as the importer of record, accept that you will comply with all laws and regulations of the country of delivery. Furthermore, you accept that such import duties, taxes, and other customs charges which may be applied according to the customs policies of the country of delivery are not included to the price of the product and will be borne by you. G2A.COM or 3DPLUS shall not be held responsible for the acts or omissions (including but not limited to inspection, confiscation or delays in delivery) of the governmental or other public authorities according to the custom requirements and regulations. You are encouraged to contact your local customs authority for more information on the relevant rules and the taxes/duties which may be applied.
4. Our standard time of preparing of an order and transfer of your order to dispatch is 1 working day. Please note the orders will be carried out according to section IV item 4. The period of preparation of an order is extended by the period in which a courier or other carrier delivers dispatches to your selected region and will take from 3 to 7 working days. Though we aim to deliver within the communicated time frame, delivery may take longer due to unexpected events. In the unlikely event the delivery time exceeds 30 days, you may cancel your order in writing or in electronic form using the e-mail indicated in point 5 below. In such case the Seller will reimburse the consumer all the payments made, including costs of delivery.
5. Before you place your order, you will be informed of the expected delivery details. Once you have placed your order, if you have supplied us with your email address, you will receive an email confirmation with your expected delivery details.
VI. Withdrawal from the purchase agreement
1. You may withdraw from the purchase agreement (sales agreement) within 14 (fourteen) days without any justification. The term for the withdrawal expires within 14 days from the day you received or any third party indicated by you (other than the carrier) received the Product/s. The above mentioned right of withdrawal is granted to you provided you are a consumer.
1. To execute the above mentioned right you should inform us of your decision sending an unambiguous declaration: eg. in a form of a written declaration to the following address: 3DPLUS spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Rzeszów, address: ul. Adama Matuszczaka nr 14 lok. 2, 35-083 Rzeszów, or in an electronic form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In order to withdraw from the agreement, you may use the form which you can find here, however it is not obligatory.
3. To meet that deadline for withdrawal it is sufficient to send the information confirming your withdrawal from the agreement before lapse of the 14 days’ period indicated in point 1 above.
4. In the case of withdrawal from the purchase agreement (sales agreement) we will reimburse you without undue delay, not later than within 14 days from the day we were informed of your decision of withdrawal, all your payments, including costs of delivery (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by us). Reimbursement of your payment will be performed using the same method of payment as used by you for the purchase of the Product/s, unless you agreed to other solution; in any case you will not incur any additional charges in relation to such reimbursement. We reserve the right to suspend reimbursement of payment until we received back the Product/s or until we received a proof the Product/s were sent back to us, whichever happened earlier.
5. The Client bears responsibility for decrease of value of the Product/s being result of use of the Product/s exceeding use that is necessary to assess the character, features and functionality of the Product/s.
6. In case of your withdrawal from the agreement, you should send us back or deliver the Product/s to the address: 3DPLUS spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Rzeszów, address: ul. Adama Matuszczaka nr 14 lok. 2, 35-083 Rzeszów. In any case the Product/s should be sent back without undue delay, not later than within 14 days from the day you informed us of withdrawal from the agreement. The deadline shall be considered met only if the Product/s were sent before those indicated 14 days.
7. The Product/s which are being sent back to us should be properly packed in a manner preventing from damages at their transport, if possible packed in original packaging.
8. The Client bears the direct costs of the return of the Product/s being consequence of the withdrawal from the agreement, i.e. costs of packing and costs of sending back of the Product/s.
VII. Complaints and defects of the Product/s
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver to the Client Product/s free from physical defects.
1. If there are defects in the Product/s you have purchased, the Seller abides by all statutory regulations relating to warranty for defects and/or guarantee. If you have a complaint regarding obvious material or manufacturing faults in the Product/s that we have supplied, including damage incurred in transit, please contact us and return the Product/s to us without delay.
2. We will process your complaint within 14 days from the day we received the Product/s returned by you. You will be informed of the actions we have taken.
3. If the complaint was processed to your advantage, we will bear the costs of exchange or repair of the Product/s.
4. Provisions of statutory regulations relating to warranty for defects are excluded in cases when the Client is not a consumer.
VIII. Our liability
1. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit the Seller’s liability with regard to any matter for which it would be unlawful for us to limit or exclude our liability.
1. The Seller accepts liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of its employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents. If we breach these Terms, we shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such breach.
2. Without detriment to point 1 above, the Seller is not responsible for indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage, for example loss of profits or loss of opportunity; or for failure to deliver the goods or to meet any of our other obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to an event that is beyond our reasonable control, which includes but is not limited to fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident and terrorist activity.
3. Without detriment to point 1 above, our maximum liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with your order on the Website shall be limited to the total price of your order.
IX. Personal data
1. Your personal data base administrator is: (i) 3DPLUS spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Rzeszów, address: ul. Adama Matuszczaka nr 14 lok. 2, 35-083 Rzeszów, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS no: 0000622181, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 364652396; and (ii) G2A.COM Limited with its registered office in Hong Kong, 36/F, Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong OR G2A LLC with its registered office at 8275 South Eastern Avenue 200 Las Vegas, NV 89123, USA, depending on your place of residence or place of habitual residence.
1. Provision of your personal data on the Website and/or at the Registration is voluntary, however without provision of that data purchase of the Product/s placed on the Website is not possible (this regards all the information/data indicated as obligatory).
2. Your personal data shall be processed for the purpose of fulfilment of your order, delivery of the Product/s and overall performance of the purchase agreement (sales agreement) as well as other legally justified purposes. Your personal data may be trusted to other party in the form of a written agreement only for the purpose of fulfilment of your order, delivery of the Product/s and overall performance of the purchase agreement (sales agreement). Your personal data shall not be made available to other recipients and/or for other purposes.
3. You are entitled to access to the content of your personal data and its correction.
X. Final provisions
1. Failure by us to enforce any of these Terms will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these Terms. If any part of these Terms is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
1. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
2. G2A Shield is not available and does not apply to the Product/s.
3. Unless otherwise required by a mandatory law of a member state of the European Union or any other jurisdiction, you agree that the Terms and any non-contractual disputes/claims arising out of or in connection with them as they relate to:
1) 3DPLUS are subject to the laws of the Republic of Poland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
2) G2A.COM are subject to the laws of Hong Kong, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.